PDA

View Full Version : M6(junction 10/11) to Solihull

Tamsin
31-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Posted for Capel (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/member.php?u=7286)

Can anyone help me with getting Tim down to Chloe's(Solihull area) this Thursday? . I can get him to the Hilton park services on M6(junction 10/11) if anyone can do the last 22miles of the journey(it's longer if you use the m6 toll route) on Thursday afternoon that would be great.
Hilda

ecudc
31-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I could possibly do it, it sort of depends what time "afternoon" is. I finish work about half four so I could get there about 5:00/30 depending on traffic. There are two others close by I know about with good transport which are Julia & woodlouse. I could always grab from one of theirs.

Who's tim going to visit????????

Toffee4ever
31-03-2008, 09:31 PM
If you are stuck I could possibly do Hilton Park to jct 7 of M6

Sooz
31-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I know Chloe has to go to the vets Thursday afternoon to collect post-neuters and Mackenzie for me so I would guess it needs to be before then.

ecudc
31-03-2008, 09:39 PM
he could always stay with me till she gets back. I've got one of her carriers here and other stuff that I was meaning to drop off.

Sooz
31-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Im wondering if maybe he is going to Jill's rather than Chloe's....just a guess though?

chloaster
31-03-2008, 09:45 PM
:wave:

Heya guys - have spoken to Hilda and due to my day time commitments we are looking at the possibility of doing it in the evening - but if it works better for Hilda and others could help out that would be fab! :D

chloaster
31-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Im wondering if maybe he is going to Jill's rather than Chloe's....just a guess though?

He's coming to me and I'm doing a swap with Jill for Mac on the way up on friday!! :D

capel
31-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Chloe's rung me to tell me to get back online pronto as I've had offers of help so here I am:lol: Thanks folks. Tim is going back to his Aunty Jill's to be bonded with another wifey. Not sure which one, although I have somebun in mind it depends on Tim!!;) It would be great if someone can meet me somewhere on the M6 sometime on Thursday. I'm not too clear about motorways so are all services 2 way? Ie accessible from North and south carriageways ? I'll be coming down the Southbound one

ecudc
31-03-2008, 10:24 PM
junction 11 is accessable from both sides and is the cannock "Hilton Park" services.

http://www.moto-way.com/page.cfm?Section=2&location=20

capel
31-03-2008, 10:26 PM
If someone can meet me at Hilton Park services (southbound)M6 that would be great as its just over an hour's trip from me. I can do it any time on Thursday, though in the daylight and out of rush hours would be perfect.

chloaster
31-03-2008, 10:31 PM
junction 11 is accessable from both sides and is the cannock "Hilton Park" services.

http://www.moto-way.com/page.cfm?Section=2&location=20

:thumb: That answers our debate Hilda!! :lol: :lol:

As an aside tho - how come the bumph says 14 miles to the NEC and 24 to the airport when they're next door to each other??? :rolleyes:

capel
31-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Is anyone able to meet me at J 11 Hilton park services and do the next part of Tim's Great Adventure?

ecudc
31-03-2008, 10:45 PM
:thumb: That answers our debate Hilda!! :lol: :lol:

As an aside tho - how come the bumph says 14 miles to the NEC and 24 to the airport when they're next door to each other??? :rolleyes:

mmmmm maybe becuase it's going from the middle of the NEC and the middle of birmingham airport which might be a few miles along roads. Not 14 though.

I can meet you capel but it would have to be after work. If that doesn't suit, Woodlouse (abi) I think might still be on holiday so could maybe if shes free could meet you earlier (it's only about 15 minutes from hers I think) & I could take Tim from hers to chloes. I haven't seen her on line yet tonight though Chloe has her number I think (i for some daft reason can't seem to find it) if chloe thinks its a good idea to "volunteer her".........

Ps. Chloe do I still have to get up before dawn this weekend to go to this blooming car boot sale? Perhaps it might be a good idea for you to collect Tim and your booty from my house on thursday :lol::lol:

chloaster
31-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Ps. Chloe do I still have to get up before dawn this weekend to go to this blooming car boot sale? Perhaps it might be a good idea for you to collect Tim and your booty from my house on thursday :lol::lol:

No - not this weekend - the 12th April ;)

I'll text Abi although she never gets them so might pm her too ..... :rolleyes:

ecudc
31-03-2008, 10:54 PM
No - not this weekend - the 12th April ;)

I'll text Abi although she never gets them so might pm her too ..... :rolleyes:

oh goodie, that means I can chop down some trees this weekend if the weather is good.

Now I really am off to bed.

Woodlouse
31-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Have just text Chloe back. Sorry, can't help as have no car on Thursday ... have promised it to the OH :( If Hilda wants to bring him here tho she's very welcome and we can sort it from there? x

capel
31-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Hi Abi. I could bring him to yours if that's OK with you. Are you far from J11? I've got satnav though that's not exactly foolproof esp when I'm using it..ask Chloe!!!:lol:.. Pm me with your address if you are happy and able to do this for me.:lol:

Woodlouse
31-03-2008, 11:09 PM
PMing you now ... it's no prob at all :D Sorry I can't help more ... but I can offer a hutch and or run (weather depending!) and a cup of tea or coffee for the driver! :lol:

capel
31-03-2008, 11:11 PM
I'll pass on the hutch and run as I plan to return home:lol::lol: but coffee would be great!:D:D

Woodlouse
31-03-2008, 11:13 PM
I'll pass on the hutch and run as I plan to return home:lol::lol: but coffee would be great!:D:D

Might be a squeeze for you in the hutch ... but it'll be grand for Tim! :lol: PM sent!

capel
31-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks to everyone..I think Tim's journey is sorted. I'm off to celebrate with half a ton of chocolate now!!

Woodlouse
31-03-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm meeting Tim (and capel :lol:) on Thursday :D x

chloaster
31-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Fab!! Thanks so much Abi - really appreciate it! :D

Woodlouse
31-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Fab!! Thanks so much Abi - really appreciate it! :D

How's he getting from me to you?? It's a bit of a walk for the little mite :shock:

ETA: Ignore me .. just seen PM :lol:

chloaster
31-03-2008, 11:48 PM
How's he getting from me to you?? It's a bit of a walk for the little mite :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think Lucy is happy to pick him up :D ....... personally I reckon any excuse to see her foster bun Beemer!! :D :D :D

Woodlouse
31-03-2008, 11:50 PM
....... personally I reckon any excuse to see her foster bun Beemer!! :D :D :D

She only saw him on Saturday! She can't be having withdrawal symptoms ALREADY?! :lol: :lol:

ecudc
01-04-2008, 09:08 AM
I think you read my mind :lol::lol::lol: I can leave work from about 4:30 and I guess its about 20 mins/half an hours to yours from 5 ways although I was wondering about popping into that giant asda near you to get some shopping in first (I don't think I could take Tim to the super market, he might eat all the carrots)

capel
01-04-2008, 09:21 AM
He probably would..after he'd hugged everyone in sight:) He's an affectionate wee soul!:lol:

RavinRabbit
01-04-2008, 09:53 AM
I was wondering about popping into that giant asda near you to get some shopping in first (I don't think I could take Tim to the super market, he might eat all the carrots)

Or there's the big Tesco which is even closer to us.

ecudc
01-04-2008, 01:26 PM
oh don't do that...the choice the choice. Given I know where the asda is in relation to you, safety says go with that one.

I can't believe I'm talking about supermarkets again. People will assume all I do is think about food...........actually.................they might be right.

Chloe, do you want me to drop little tim off at you as soon as I get back or he can go in the spare hutch and run till you can pick him up/me drop him off. What are your shifts?

Woodlouse
01-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Okey dokey - I'll expect you after five then ... PMing you my mobile number too ... just in case! x

Menon01
21-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Very Cute rabbits, where is Hilton park? Does it makes more timepass .....

chloaster
21-01-2009, 03:02 PM
:shock: Saw this thread at the top and thought I'd missed something there! :shock: :lol:

Sam_Spice
21-01-2009, 06:35 PM
sorry i just read all this and thought it was for tomorrow :) :) haha quite old i realise now :P

capel
24-01-2009, 12:49 AM
So did I, and then I realised it was mine from last year!!:roll:

ecudc
24-01-2009, 04:40 PM
I was like :shock: I don't remember offering to do a bunny run recently.

How is not so TIny Tim Hilda?

capel
24-01-2009, 04:57 PM
He's now living up to his name in that he's tiny! I continued the feeding regime that Jill had him on and he's a perfect weight now, and is very happy part of the outdoor trio. At feeding tiime he's very much at the bottom of the pecking order but we've worked out a system between us whereby as soon as F&B chase him off from the pile of pellets he skidaddles upstairs for his own private ration!!:lol:

ecudc
24-01-2009, 06:40 PM
aw bless......honey chases rosie off her pellets to but she's like a little featherweight boxer, she nips in and out & eventually gets her man.