• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help this person?

poor bun what I dont understand is why are they asking for money for him? If he is sick then he will need veterinary treatment at someones cost. I know they have a hutch as well but surely money shouldn't come into it. Hope he finds a great home with someone who can properly look after him.
Sallyx

poor bun what I dont understand is why are they asking for money for him? If he is sick then he will need veterinary treatment at someones cost. I know they have a hutch as well but surely money shouldn't come into it. Hope he finds a great home with someone who can properly look after him.
Sallyx

Probably to help make sure he gets a good home. Sounds like the person cares a lot. Its a small thing but every little helps i guess

Aww that is so sad :(
I must say though, what a wonderfully written advert...this is one of the first i have ever seen where the seller has actually written about diet etc etc :rolleyes:

such a shame bunny needs a new home :cry: £35 is prob because maybe the owner feels they losing money as the hutch is new??i don't know :(

The ad has been achived so there is nothing we can do :( I was going to offer to take it and try nebulising under the guidance of Christabel.

It's a shame that it has been archived if you could have helped jrn1310...maybe the person will re-post the advert if the bun hasn't been re-homed?:(

TP

I have emailed the owner saying that if she can get this rabbit to me I will get Christabel to review it and we will treat it with a nebulised solution.

I will let you know if we hear anything.

Back