• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wendyhouses/Playhouses

stewyprinceandluna

Warren Scout
Hi All,

Unfortunatley during the high winds we experienced a few weeks ago my recycling box blew and hit Prince and Luna's hutch, and has cracked one of the doors on the bottom tier. I have now purchased a Wendyhouse for them :oops::D I only bought it yesterday and my other half hasnt assembled it yet, I have bought some Lino for the floor to make it easier to clean, and also going to get a lockable cat flap for access to their run.

Does anyone else with a wendyhouse as a bunny pad have any advice or pictures of the exterior/interior for me to have a butchers at ??

Thanks

Lauren x

Hi Lauren,
We have a playhouse and rather than a run we opted for a 'rabbit garden' within ours as the ground is on a slope & not easy to attach a run to it. Initally it was for our pair, but they fell out, so just one bun roaming around in it at present & the other now a housebun.
Like you we have lino on the floor, so easy to keep clean & a raised level (OH made a bench which is covered in carpet) that spans the depth, so that they could sit & gaze out of the window when confined. Sorry not got any pictures of the interior (still not finished :oops:) but here's the outside....
Bunny-Ranch-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Roo-and-Tiggers-front-garde.jpg
[/IMG]

There have been some great pictures of interior design on here, so hopefully someone will post them for you..:)

My wendy house has a small double hutch inside but hutch door is always left open. I've run an extension into it from the house so it has heating and a light. There should be a run on the side but it isn't on the photo.

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010006.jpg

This is the shed

cabin_3.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

That's a fantastic setup honey61 :D

Snap.....same lino :D
You have very tidy buns! :)

:lol: Only if i clean them out properly every day! I find it makes my life easier to give a quick sweep and clean every day and if i do they help keep it clean and do most of their business in their baby bath! :D

Tiggers not that bad really for a batchelor..... try & tidy each day too... although if he is in a bad mood he pinches the brush! :lol:

Back