• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arrrrrrggggghhhhh...pics added ...bit gruesome ....update p5..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
had a call from vets ...someone has 6 babies they want rid of :shock: ...how old are they...6 months.....are they living seperate ...no together .....:shock: :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Same person took a male adult bun to see vet ...bun has a tumor that needs removing .....person walked out of vet with bun......without paying :shock: :? :? doesnt look like bun will get that op :evil:

Last edited:
Personally Im all for sterilising some members of the human race. I wonder if said vets would do it for free :D

nope they definatly didnt :roll:

we have his mobile number and have tried to ring as worried about the buns ....surprise...its turned off ...:rolleyes:

I mean would the vets sterilise the bloke for free? Theres some DNA that needs to be removed from the gene pool.

have managed to get in touch with wiofe ...doesnt sound a bad person ...just hasnt a clue :roll:

Am going to assess these buns tomorrow evening . Possibly 1 female and 7 males needing rescue space ...
we can take the female and a male but havent space for more just now :(

im hoping she ll let us have the one that needs the op :?

are there any other rescues out there with space :?

went to assess these bunnies tonight ....:shock:

came away with three :roll: wish we could have took another 2 :(

ill start with the nice piccy ....

this is Tufty ..the only female except mum ..and of course the new babies as they are too young to tell at around 7 days :roll:

she is probably pregnant as she is one of a litter of 5 ....all living together . She has bites on her back but nothing serious.

tufty.jpg

this is one of the boys ...

julybuns298999.jpg

these are his bits ...or whats left of them

julybuns299.jpg

the other boy we took is the one who visited the vets yesterday ...

these are his bits ...:mrgreen:

julybuns30.jpg

cant see it properly in the pic but looks like either there is a growth on one testicle or his testicle has been ruptured and the contents of the sack have all crusted and scabbed . it smells dreadful . :?:(

didnt seem a bad family ...hutch would be huge if the original 2 buns had it to them selves ....just didnt know a thing about rabbits . :(

i feel so sad for the others :( dont know if they want to keep them or let us take them .

will keep in touch with advice ...what more can we do :( :( :(

Last edited:
I have room in my garden (even though hubby would say otherwise) but have no spare hutches and hubby won't let me buy any.

If there are any donated hutches out there in the north east of england I would be only to grateful/helpful to foster buns.

My heart strings are pulled by all these rabbits that need foster/temporary homes.:cry:

My garden is not massive but is fully bunny proof and I am really not a gardener so don't care what state it is in (my 2 have wrecked it anyway:lol:)

I just wish I could help in some way.:D

Good Lord :shock: I cant even work out which way up the first boy is :shock:

Thank goodness you got some of them out Angie, I wish I could have helped.

im sick ...sick ...sick ...of people getting rabbits when they havent got a clue .

the original 2 came from one of the kids friends who had bred them ...
two girls of course :? :? not !

:( :( :(

im going to bed now ..:evil:

Oh my goodness :cry::cry::cry::cry: Pm me if I can be of use, I'm in the west Midlands but if we can sort bunny run then maybe we (my friends you know who you are) can help... :cry:

Back