• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no foursome...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
for me:(:(:(

put buns together on neutral area and jelly and domino ran towards each other n started grunting n boxing each other. Peanut and Pebbles just snuggled they looked so cute but jelly and domino didnt like each other.

Im going to try it again when louise and gus comes over in the summer to help me, bcus i jus cudnt watch all four of them with one pair of hands. But im not being too hopeful:(:(

They have to interact to sort out their hierarchy. Try not to be too disheartened at such an early stage - definitely try again when you have more hands!! x

they boxed each other, ive never seen that before, i was just worried about them proper biting each other.

ive bonded 3 pairs but tbh none of them fought so it was easy... i know they nip bottoms, full fluff, circle, hump etc etc... but if it a no go if they box?

I'm no expert with rabbit bonding but if they're just boxing then leave them to it [supervise them though of course] - as mentioned above they have to have a bit of a tiff to sort out hierarchy - just keep a very close watch on them :) No blood no foul etc :)

I don't think boxing is that serious, Poppy boxes her carroty woodroll when she gets fed up with it :lol: Can you take them to a rescue near you and ask them to help out? Mine had a tiff at the weekend, I put them in the crate with new vetbed and Poppy started humping, I took her away because Charlie was getting fed up and she had a mouthful of his fur - little madam, I then put loads of food in to distract them which sorted things out.

i would happily give a donation to a rescue who could assist me with bonding but there isnt any local to me

they boxed each other, ive never seen that before, i was just worried about them proper biting each other.

ive bonded 3 pairs but tbh none of them fought so it was easy... i know they nip bottoms, full fluff, circle, hump etc etc... but if it a no go if they box?

Hello :wave: - I've recently bonded my 2 bunnies and they were both outside
(separated by chicken wire) several times to get to know each other and they boxed through the wire :shock:
They are now the best of friends (we just kept trying over a long period) so don't worry.... When you have some more human help that'll make it much easier - fingers crossed for you. :rabbit2:

Back