• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my four are.......together?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
In 2 runs side by side! Both the men started chasing their ladies round the runs but after 5 minutes the stopped.... the runs r smaller than their 7ft one but they r side by side so they r seeing each other!mite try for some piccies!

Last edited:
the runs look reeeally rubbish but there my old ones lol cus the others wudnt go side by side,plus id idnt want them to have a big area cus i want them to see each other! im going with the camera now! hehe xx

here are some piccies, please excuse the awful runs!
The brown one Katie (bunlover) got when she picke dup my foster bun for me so i kept it as a spare, and the green one my dad made but the have chewwed it to peices even though they get lots of toys

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

"hi mummy"

DSC_0003-3.jpg
"which one of you is my reeeal mum"

DSC_0006-3.jpg

jelly looks bored!

DSC_0005.jpg

all four! you can see peanut just about

Mummy, Daddy, Son and his wife! :lol::lol:

EDIT_

I have an indoor bunny boarding room, 6ft sqaured.

im on my laptop in that room as we speak...................:shock::shock:

Last edited:
what size accomodationos suitable for 4 buns? I've got a 7 x 5 shed with attached run(will be making that bigger too) - would that be big enough for 4?

I too have 2 pairs who are side by side and seem ok so far....

:)

well in all honesty in not buying any accomodation until they are bonded

i have a 6ft sqaured outhouse which is what i am usuing but once IF they bond i willg et a playhouse etc x

Back