• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ella & Archie OWNER as been Found Guilty

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Last edited:
The previous owner of these to buns was found Guilty yesterday at court and got fined £1,200 and banned from keeping animals of any description for 10yrs
I am soooooooooooooo PLEASED:D:D If I can get my printer to work I will scan the news article and post it

I really am pleased, but it gives the guys address in the paper so I better hide it from David,:lol::lol:

that's brilliant news. I can't believe they put the guy's address in the papers, the guy who had our goats got a really tough time after the animals were removed and it was all brought to light. He had to move house in the end.

they deserve it, thats all I can say. He had the cheek to come out of court and said to the papers, He was warning parents to makesure that their children look after their animals:roll: (Little to late for him I think:evil:)

Thats great news but what an :censored: trying to pass the blame onto his kids.

It should have been a LIFE ban.

Ella & Archie will be going to their new home at the weekend:D:D will get some pics of them this week so you can see the difference in them. They will be taking their tunnel and toys with them.
They are going to someone I know personally as I don't really think any amount of homechecks that were done would be deemed ok for these two;)

Wishing them a fabulous life x

Fab news Kay, so glad something was done.

I seen Ella and Archie on their way to their new home didn't I?! :love:

You did:D
What I don't get though about these bans, is surely rescue centres and pet shops should be sent lists of who as been banned, as it is the house that as been banned but the person so anyone else living in that house can go and get an animal:roll:

Ella & Archie are so happy in their new home and I still get to see them for holidays:D

"My children nagged and nagged me for pets and I gave in. Then I find myself in court."

sorry, that actually made me "lol". :roll:

When it all happened, he actually blamed the kids, and the Inspector said that she would have to interview them then cos they were over the age of 10 and he said 'well it will teach them a lesson' :shock: The pics I put up of them when they first came in weren't that good to show you the extent of the neglect but I could literally count the vertebra on the spine and ribs it was horrible and poor Archie was so week that he would lean on Ella for support:cry:

When it all happened, he actually blamed the kids, and the Inspector said that she would have to interview them then cos they were over the age of 10 and he said 'well it will teach them a lesson' :shock: The pics I put up of them when they first came in weren't that good to show you the extent of the neglect but I could literally count the vertebra on the spine and ribs it was horrible and poor Archie was so week that he would lean on Ella for support:cry:

poor little mites :( i don't think i've seen the pics of them.

i just can't believe that, aside from being the law, people don't use common sense and know that they are, ultimately, responsible for any animals bought into a family home, wether they are for a child or not. pff.

Back