• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Handsome foster boys - Syd & Colin - update *they have a home*

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
:love: Meet my handsome boys - Syd (the predominantly white) and Colin :D They are lovely, gentle brothers who are very happy together but have had no problems sharing with Hollie and Sasha recently. These Fat Fluffs fosters are looking for a forever home of their own now!

SydandCol3.jpg

SydandCol2.jpg

Last edited:
Just done a little photo-shoot so Chloe can update their RR profiles - here are their new pics:

Syd :love: :love: LOVE this little man :love:
Syd.jpg

Colin - gentle boy :love:
Colin.jpg

awwwwwwwww! Are they babies? They look older in the top pics than the profile ones. Very gorgeous!

They are gorgeous boys. They are neutered and vax'd, were born Oct 2007 so possibly still have a bit of growing to do. They were a bit nervous but once they are settled and happy in their surroundings they are happy to be stroked and fussed :D

Have just been and fetched my boys back from Lucy as we've been away. SO lovely to see them again :love: As I type they're playing in the garage and then will get re-acquainted with their foster hutch! Would be nice to report soon that they have a forever home to go to .....

Awwww I've met these two boys too - in fact they came for a short stop over :D Lovely lovely boys all bonded and ready to go..... hmmmm.....*thinks* NO 4 is enough !!!

Great news :D Been to do a homecheck tonight on behalf of Fat Fluffs. Met a lovely bunny mummy and daddy who will be adopting my boys Colin and Syd :D They're going to be very happy, loved and spoiled buns I think :lol: x

Back