• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone know of good rabbit boarding near walsall

does anyone know of a really good rabbit boarders near Walsall. I,m off on holiday in August and had planned on letting next door look after my bunnies. Now I'm not so sure, they don't really have any rabbit experience so I think I'd feel better if they were boarded. they are outdoor bunnies.

I would highly recommend The Bunnery - Staffordshire. http://www.thebunnerystaffordshire.co.uk/asp/index.asp :D

We have been customers of The Bunnery - Bromsgrove for almost five years and the owner has recently franchised the set-up. Jo @ Cannock is great and boarded ours just a couple of weeks ago. Everything was fantastic - bunnies (and guineas!) had a lovely time and I was confident that they were in safe hands.

Give them a call ASAP though as August is a very busy time! If you want any more details feel free to PM me. x

Thanks for the website link, it looks good. I have emailed them to find out prices etc.
P.S. I think it was you that came and did a homecheck on us - we are near the university sports ground and we had Boggart and Esther from Jill.

Back