• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur's mad binky dash - video

:lol: He acts like that most of the time in the garden and then crashes out for a while to get his breathe back :lol:

My voice sounds so weird lol, I didn't know the camera had a microphone :oops:

That is just fab. What a gorgeous bunny he is and he looks such fun. Really playful.

My two binky about sometimes and I am dying to get a bit of video of them. Wolfie usually does a wall of death around the fun. I am always waiting for him to miscalculate and knock himself out on something.

Aww bless Wolfie :lol: I have to say its great having it on video but I have spent hours and hours watching the same thing over and over lol.

Thanks as well he is a great bun and very playful. The ball is Arthur's spiderman ball and he loves playing football with it. I have another video that is fun too but this one took 2 hours to upload so the other will have to wait :lol:

thats really cool!! He looked well happy!!

My Mr Buttons was doing that this evening. But he was tankin' up and down the hall way :lol:

H xx

Thank you everyone he will be chuffed.

I miss him dreadfully at the moment as he's gone to be bonded, but I hope to have a video soon of him and his new partner both being mad :lol:

Awww, look at Arthur go :D:D

Jamie and Sapphire do that around the garden, I've set up a little course for them, they love it!!

x

He's gorgeous....

Just as beautiful in the flesh too... saw him on Sunday & did a double take... thought it was my Roo :D

Aww Honey61 he is getting a bit of a fan club at the rescue! lol He is a lovely boy and I miss him sooooo much. I will have to hunt for photos of Roo now :lol:

Thanks Oscarbunny, the video really doesn't show my little boy at his best, bless him. His hair is the most wonderful colour when its longer, real light gingery blonde, I call him my ray of sunshine as his hair is the colour of sunshine and that's what he is. He is so calm and lovely and unlike other children :lol: It definately helps that he doesn't eat food with preservatives, E numbers, additives, colours etc. He has drop fits if he does, something to do with a chemical inbalance though Great Ormond Street have never quite got to the bottom of it.

Back