• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Vibes Please. u/d Arthur's home alone

Kay

Mama Doe
So my lovely Arthur has gone to be bonded at Caroline's and I miss him dreadfully but looking forward to his return with new bunny wife. I am hoping he gets on with choice number 1, lovely lop lady called Spice (though I want to rename her to Lily ;) )

I had a lovely message from Caroline and also Sue1974 on here who also volunteers at the rescue and she said that he was funny and sweet and they were laughing because he was all laid back and eating his pellets without even getting up :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you. I haven't heard anymore so instead of freaking out I am thinking no news is good news.

Plus they may not have even been introduced yet.

The hardest part is being without Arthur, the garden is so lifeless.

Well I have learnt not to moan but Arthur hasn't been introduced to his potential partner yet. Perhaps its to let him relax, I don't know. I just feel bad that he is stuck in a shed when he is used to having the whole garden to roam.

Still its only a week and he'll be home soon. I miss him like mad though.

Vibes for tomorrow then anyone please.

i'm sure they are doing what they think is best. I know how i felt when Lola went to stay with Sooz, the house felt so empty. But the joy of bringing both buns home will make up for it.

Bonding Vibes for tomorrow:D

Yeap definately, I am honestly not picking on the rescue. Its the same one I help at and I know how busy it is.

I just miss my little bun so much. Funny how such small creatures can have such an impact on your life :)

i hated the house being so clean when Lola wasn't here and unfortunately we are dealing with the permanent loss of Rory at the minute which is very hard. I'm sure this week will drag but hopefully you'll have two loved up buns to bring home with you.

I know how awful you feel I was devasted when my last bun Chester passed away, its a weird feeling of emptyness and disbelief.

I am missing Arthur so much because he is such a character and I don't want him to think that we've abandoned him.

I know I must be patient and it stands to reason that you can't bond well with an unsettled stressed bunny.

yeh i think it's best that he's settled. I had the same thoughts of abandonment but i'm sure he will understand when he is introduced to his lady friend:)

Oh dear sounds like its not going well.

They were out together yesterday and Arthur apparently started off being very sweet but then turned into a monster and decided he was King of the Castle and scared the poor female away! :roll: :(

Oh well might have to see if he goes accepts choice number 2.

Its like Blind Date...and lovely lady number 2 is Roxy, another tortoiseshell and white mini lop. Bit more fiesty than number 1......

So Arthur is over to you.

Sending my own vibes anyway.

Sorry for my constant rambling, I'll just keep myself to myself in here. I just miss Arthur sooo much he is such a huge part of my and my OH's life.

Be good Arthur it really is for your own good that you get a partner.

Thanks for all the support!!
xx

Last edited:
awww i hope Arthur manages to find himself a lovely wifey bun to settle down with.

Be a good boy for your mummy and your chosen girly Arthur:D

Oh Kay, I'm sorry to hear number 1 has left the stage :(
Perhaps Arthur is being crafty & wants to meet all the ladies before he makes his decision :D
Will keep fingers crossed for you!

Perhaps Arthur is being crafty & wants to meet all the ladies before he makes his decision
Will keep fingers crossed for you!

haha Probably knowing how cheeky he is. Roxy is lovely though and Caroline's text said Roxy is really sweet with other buns, and that she will try both Does and see.

Option number 1 is definately out. She tried again today and they don't get on.

She is trying option number 2 tomorrow. Naughty Arthur.

At this rate he'll be there for ages :roll:

Still I am sure it will all be worth it.

Are there rabbits that just don't like other rabbits? any other rabbits? Is this normal? Or is Arthur really picky?

Option number 1 is definately out. She tried again today and they don't get on.

She is trying option number 2 tomorrow. Naughty Arthur.

At this rate he'll be there for ages :roll:

Still I am sure it will all be worth it.

Are there rabbits that just don't like other rabbits? any other rabbits? Is this normal? Or is Arthur really picky?

There is a rabbit out there for everyone.

Keep your chin up.... he'll probably fall head over heels in love with Roxy tomorrow...

thank you, sorry to be a bore I am just so stressed out by it all. Silly I know.

I really really liked Roxy she is a great bun. Problem is I am trying to not choose favorites as if they don't get on I'll get upset lol.

I know the MOST important thing is that they get on and I know that he will be back in the next couple of weeks. I really miss him as well though, it will be 7 days he's been gone on Sunday. Sorry if I sound spoilt and impatient I just miss him. Caroline is doing a marvellous job and I totally trust her instinct. Just not sure what other single females are left after Roxy, if they don't get on. Biscuit is a sweety.

Thanks for the comments I do really appreicate them :D

I only went through 3 days of Tigger being away.... & that was enough to send me loopy... so can understand how you feel :)
I have to go through it too in a couple of weeks time... & I can assure you.. I will be exactly how you are now... mummy's worry... it's natural :D

Back