• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the bunnies have spoken

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
we always take the buns to my parents house when we go to stay, but this time they were really moody for the whole 2 weeks. we got home and they are the happiest buns in the world!!!

we have decided that when we go away now we will get someone to stay at our house or pop in for a few hours a day so that the buns will be able to stay in their own house with their own things and not have to go through the stress of travelling at least 4 hours in the car.

the best tip i have now for bunny owners is to let your buns choose how to live!

my buns are definately travellers, they love to have new rooms to explore and poop in :shock: Infact they always seem a bit depressed when they come back.

alvins an excellent traveller.. i think he actually likes being with us... i got showed the bum when he went for bonding the first time so ill not leave him again :roll:

pearl i have no idea about yet tho, shes more nervous and may not like travelling but seems quite bonded to me and may just forgive the journey... guess ill find out summer time :shock:

worst comes to the worst im sure Lou wouldnt mind boarders cus shell get to see her angel again :D

we always take the buns to my parents house when we go to stay, but this time they were really moody for the whole 2 weeks. we got home and they are the happiest buns in the world!!!

we have decided that when we go away now we will get someone to stay at our house or pop in for a few hours a day so that the buns will be able to stay in their own house with their own things and not have to go through the stress of travelling at least 4 hours in the car.

the best tip i have now for bunny owners is to let your buns choose how to live!

This is how we do things when were away. We just got back from honeymoon last week and came home to some VERY spoilt bunnies rolling about in masses of hay and looking happy as ever, like wed never been gone. Im really glad we have a friend we can trust who doesnt mind sitting around with them for hours, because they dont travel well at all.

It sounds like a great idea if you can find the right person to bunsit. Sounds like they may have spoken!

:wave:

Back