• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Bunnymadhouse - from BJ!

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
Hi Angie :wave:

BJ and Rosie have been outside in the sun today :D:D:D He managed a few binkies :D:D

We just adore him - despite chewing great lumps out of his hutch!

He has just realised how good Timothy Hay is to eat :D but has not realised yet how yummy pineapple/papaya tablets are :(

BJ and Rosie are very happy together :D:D:D:D and have settled into 'our' bunny routine. They are both eating much better and are both a lot more relaxed around each other. Rosie did have a go at washing him today, but it's not really her thing so it was pretty half hearted! Still, BJ seemed to like it!

Here are a few pictures of BJ, when he was still enough to get them! Just need to add him to our picture at the bottom now!

Thank you, and Kayj for our beautiful bunnies.

2mcfvy0.jpg
1zdsyo8.jpg

2ldu235.jpg
2eowcvm.jpg

Vanessa xx

Ahhh Blackjack (now BJ) is gorgeous, I have rehomed Milo from Angie and Tracey, she thinks they are brothers.
I am currently bonding him with Tilly, all going well so far,

milo2.jpg

Last edited:
He is a little star :love::love::love:

I have a sneaking suspicion he may become my favourite - if I am allowed to have one!

I am glad the bonding is going well for Milo and Tilly. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Vanessa xx

Last edited:
yes I will start to take pictures soon, Unfortunatly because of the sad loss of my dog Holly the day after Milo arrived, I haven't been in the right frame of mind to think photo's, but will get some soon X

Back