• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My day in pictures!

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
Planted bunny friendly plants and herbs (minstrel has already been tucking in:roll:)
DSC00128.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

Other plants
DSC00134.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

A rose to go up and over the playhouse which is now ordered :D
DSC00125.jpg

A seat I've taken apart and am going to repaint and put new wood on
DSC00136.jpg

And from last weekend the run that I made for Angie(bunnymadhouse)
DSC00121.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

Wow!! You've been so busy!!!
Looks great!
I love spring!!
Its been so lovely to see the sun. We've been out mending the front fence, weeding the cracks in the garden path and of course cleaning out the bunsters. I do have plants I need to plant our and seeds to sow though! Just haven't got round to it yet!
:D

Oh and I'd love to have a list of the books you wanna sell!!
I'm a right bookworm! (sorry just saw it in your siggie!! :oops:)

You've certainly been busy! Is that a Zepherin Druin(sp?) you've got to go over the playhouse? My favourite all time rose. Thornless and so fragrant! I've got one planted each side of the pergola and it's a mass of flowers twice a year.
Planted bunny friendly plants and herbs (minstrel has already been tucking in:roll:)
DSC00128.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

Other plants
DSC00134.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

A rose to go up and over the playhouse which is now ordered :D
DSC00125.jpg

A seat I've taken apart and am going to repaint and put new wood on
DSC00136.jpg

And from last weekend the run that I made for Angie(bunnymadhouse)
DSC00121.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

Could you give us a list of what you've planted? We just in the process of bunny safe planting around the run and on our roof terrace :D

Tamsin

You've certainly been busy! Is that a Zepherin Druin(sp?) you've got to go over the playhouse? My favourite all time rose. Thornless and so fragrant! I've got one planted each side of the pergola and it's a mass of flowers twice a year.

Yes I think it is. I wanted a pink one and noticed that it was thornless so figured it was more bunny friendly than thorned ones.

Just hope it grows now as I'm new to gardening :)

Someone else who's been up to things in the garden too, it's looking good we're almost done with ours, I'll post pics too when I'm done :D

Could you give us a list of what you've planted? We just in the process of bunny safe planting around the run and on our roof terrace :D

Tamsin

I got the plants off the list on thr forum but they are I think:
Herbs - Parsely, thyme, corriander (from sainsburys so not sure how they'll do outside)
Plants - erm.....Heather, Helenium, geranium and i'll try to find the link!

I also have some lavender, rocket, parsley and other stuff from seeds that are currently (not) growing in my mini greenhouse!#

Oh and the rose that I think I will have to protect the bottom of it so it doesn't get destroyed by a certain furry!!

Helen x

Tamsin

This might help you, I took it with me whilst wandering around the garden centres, we've got a big bamboo plant that is safe and then a large planter with a phormium in and some grasses and a type of palm that is supposedly safe along with a couple of wall mounted troughs full of herbs, Charlie and Poppy have only just been let out and are tearing around sampling some of them :lol:

Last edited:
Back