• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please no baby...vibes...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
needed for Petal :? :?

she has been nest building on and off for 3 weeks ....1 week to go until her 31 days are up :shock:

yesterday she was very quiet and subdued ...this evening she seems very agitated :shock::?

today it is a "PROPER" nest ...very impressive :shock::?

so can we have some please no baby bun vibes ...gawd knows what state the bun was in she was mated with :(

or at least some healthy baby vibes...in cse there are wriggly babes in the morning :?

needed for Petal :? :?

she has been nest building on and off for 3 weeks ....1 week to go until her 31 days are up :shock:

yesterday she was very quiet and subdued ...this evening she seems very agitated :shock::?

today it is a "PROPER" nest ...very impressive :shock::?

so can we have some please no baby bun vibes ...gawd knows what state the bun was in she was mated with :(

or at least some healthy baby vibes...in cse there are wriggly babes in the morning :?

:shock::shock::shock:DON'T DO THAT!!!:shock::shock::shock:I thought you meant YOU then:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Sending lots of no baby vibes your way,

That's great news......so far! I had to check this thread first thing when I logged in. I hope those vibes continue working!!! Will keep sending them out. (((((((VIBES))))))) xxx

Back