• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How cute is this?

That looks like it could be a bargain for anyone living near. The current owners seem quite proud of it being in good condition from a pet-free home. Not sure they'd be too pleased if it became a rabbit home:lol:

I know thats what i thought:lol:better not tell them then:lol:I am wondering how far away it is from me,as it is only £129 new it might be cheaper to buy it from focus,we shall see!

That looks like it could be a bargain for anyone living near. The current owners seem quite proud of it being in good condition from a pet-free home. Not sure they'd be too pleased if it became a rabbit home:lol:

Ths made me laugh, sorry! Being a pet free home usually means everyone elses cats usually poo in your garden, my Mum and Dad love animals but dont have any as they like to go away often now hey are retired, everyone round by them have cats, and my parents freshly dug garden is used as a litter tray by them all! :roll:. x Helen x

Back