• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunnie and Cloud

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Finally the lawn is dry enough again for the bunnies. I've tried to take a few photos of my two little ones, which isn't easy because Cloud never sits still and managed to jump out of the run a few times. He started to nibble on a bluebell (I think they are poisonous) and he also hopped towards my other 3 bunnies. He is a real escape artist, he'd need a run that is at least 3 ft high. :roll:

springbun6.jpg

springbun3.jpg

They are both gorgeous buns. My grass is too wet still at the mo, but I'm hoping to get Cassie out soon! :)

:lol::lol: I thought you were giving a round up of todays whether!

I adore Cloud so much. I think I must have missed you getting Sunnie. Great name combo! and both beautiful bunnies.

:lol::lol: I thought you were giving a round up of todays whether!

I adore Cloud so much. I think I must have missed you getting Sunnie. Great name combo! and both beautiful bunnies.

Sunnie was one of the babies that Amy (abbymarysmokey) had at her place last summer. We adopted her and did a bunny run to take the other 6 babies to ARC. They were a gorgeous lot and found new homes very soon.

Here she is as a baby, the one on the right:

babysunnie.jpg

Yep, Sunnie was one of 6 two week old babies who came to me last summer, along with their Mum and Dad.

Unfortunately Dad (my little 3 legged bunny) passed away at the start of January.

I had no idea that Sunnie and her siblings would grow as big as they have done because Dad was a small bun, and Mum was just a baby herself (about 5 months old)...Mum has since had a growth spurt and now weighs in at over 3kgs with the biggest feet you've ever seen on a rabbit :shock: :lol:

Yep, Sunnie was one of 6 two week old babies who came to me last summer, along with their Mum and Dad.

Unfortunately Dad (my little 3 legged bunny) passed away at the start of January.

I had no idea that Sunnie and her siblings would grow as big as they have done because Dad was a small bun, and Mum was just a baby herself (about 5 months old)...Mum has since had a growth spurt and now weighs in at over 3kgs with the biggest feet you've ever seen on a rabbit :shock: :lol:

Sunnie's feet are quite large, too. I am not sure what she weighs now, but she is not as heavy as Luna. She is 9 months old now, do you think she will grow bigger still? She definitely does the biggest binkies of all my bunnies. :lol:

Sunnie's feet are quite large, too. I am not sure what she weighs now, but she is not as heavy as Luna. She is 9 months old now, do you think she will grow bigger still? She definitely does the biggest binkies of all my bunnies. :lol:

I bet she'll fill out a bit, even if she doesn't grow any bigger. It's difficult for me to tell exactly how big she is from the photos.

I sometimes wonder if having 2 litters of babies in quick succession stunted Mum's growth because she was really scrawny and tatty as a youngster...I wonder how big she could have grown with the right start in life.

I bet she'll fill out a bit, even if she doesn't grow any bigger. It's difficult for me to tell exactly how big she is from the photos.

I sometimes wonder if having 2 litters of babies in quick succession stunted Mum's growth because she was really scrawny and tatty as a youngster...I wonder how big she could have grown with the right start in life.

Yeah, she may have become a big girl. Sunnie isn't really big. I would call her medium. Cloud has grown a bit since we got him. I was a bit worried because he had been separated from his mom way too young. He was tiny when he arrived here, but now he can easily jump over a 20 inch barrier. :rolleyes:

Sunnie was one of the babies that Amy (abbymarysmokey) had at her place last summer. We adopted her and did a bunny run to take the other 6 babies to ARC. They were a gorgeous lot and found new homes very soon.

Here she is as a baby, the one on the right:

babysunnie.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:

Back