• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit run help

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i need a large rabbit run, that can fold up, for under £70. Can be metal or wood.

have just gone outside and measured the zooplus metal run against our existing run and its only 1 foot longer, same width and my run is double the height, so im not too keen on that one now.

any help please? thanks

must be fold up!!xxx

Hi:wave: I think you'll struggle to find a decent sized one for that price, unless you can find a secondhand one.:)

I brought a bargain basement one from Happy Hutch it was £39 with free delivery for a 7ft x 5ft run then I brought some catches and latches and it comes apart easily.

If you are interested I can find the link to followed because he no longer has it listed on his site but its still available. :D

Nope I ordered mine about 2 - 3 weeks ago and it wasn't listed then but they are still available ;)

Here's what it looked like as I was putting it together:

Picture105.jpg

And it painted. I used latches to attach it to the hutch :D
Picture142.jpg

Back