• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Happy Birthday to my beautiful little nethie Liquorice who is 3 years today ! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

liq3yrs.jpg

liq3yrs1.jpg

liq3yrs2.jpg

:love:Awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISNT HE JUST SO CUTE.

Where did you get the pipes from and how much where they if you dont mind me asking, they look fab.

Awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISNT HE JUST SO CUTE.

Where did you get the pipes from and how much where they if you dont mind me asking, they look fab

Liq is a girlie girl :D

I don't mind you asking but I get asked this question everytime I post pictures haha! :lol: :lol::lol:The pipes are great arn't they? My rabbits use them so much. They were given to me by my bf who is a civil engineer. Yep he was thinking of the buns instead of working :love: :lol:

You can buy them from builder's merchants but they are quite pricey - about £20-£60 depending on size!!!!) but I know if I hadn't of got mine free I would've gone out and bought them hehe because I am silly like that :oops::lol:

awww happy birthday liquorice! nice colouring

Thankyou. She is a black otter. Was good enough for breeding apprently but man decided against it. She now has THREE boyfriends but is spayed ! :lol:

Last edited:
Back