• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As of Friday my bunny family will be growing! U/D- Their HOME!!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Back up to 7 again as these two gorgous bunny's should be coming to live with me if the bunny run goes to plan :D

CIMG9408-1.jpg

the stunning Callisto (formerly Charlize) from Fat Fluffs

Mackenzie.jpg

and handsome Mackenzie (whose name I will keep, as ironically it was one of the names I was considring for Cassius before he arrived). Mackenzie does however need a duct flush before he can leave Honeybunnies.

Thank you to Chloe & Jill for allowing me to adopt them, I can assure you they will be spoiled rotten :wave:

Last edited:
if we can help with a bunny run sooz, let us know:)

Thanks for the offer, we should be OK as Chloe is collecting Mackenzie if his duct flush has gone OK and running them both up to Huddersfield....and I am training it over to meet them.

I cant wait!

Great news!! I was foolish enough to think that Mackenzie would go to March Hare. :lol: But you had to be the other possible option. :D Hope his flush goes well.

Yup - two very lucky bunnies!! :D :D :D

And bunny run seems to be coming together so fingers crossed it should all go smoothly!! :D :D

congrats Ive been wondering wo was lucky enough to get Charlize, my sister was really tempted by her but has just adopted an orange rex & her o/h would have had an absolute fit if she'd brought home another. Mackenzie is gorgeous too, I do love dutch buns :)

Thanks guys. Im really looking forward to welcoming them home.

Have lots of organising to do for Friday though, and lots of bits to buy and clean.

Great news!! I was foolish enough to think that Mackenzie would go to March Hare. :lol:

Well, he originally was! :lol: :lol: But then it got delayed because of the tear duct flush, and in the meantime a couple of Dutches came into Eastbourne Rescue. Jill then told me that Sooz had offered Mackenzie a home too.....so I figured it would make more sense if I helped the ones locally and Sooz had Mackenzie! Sometimes I think that fate steps in!

I am sure that Mackenzie is going to be EXTREMELY happy with Sooz.....and what a GORGEOUS pair of buns she is getting!!! I have been drooling over Charlize too.....she is SUCH an elegant bunster!!! :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS, Sooz......TONS of piccies, please!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Back