• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyone Help This Bun? 18 week Dutch - Devon

well she doesnt sound like a bad person compared to some, i hope someone ca help little candy floss

Edit your post to mention where the bunny is, may be that someone on here lives local and would go and get her :wave:

What a stunner she is, and the lady sounds genuinely upset at having to let her go. Is there a rescue in that area?

Aw the lady sounds quite genuinely upset.
I hope the little lass goes to a nice new home.

She's a beautiful little bun. I really shouldn't look, but I can't help it. I will be in Devon next week too.

I noticed this bun a while ago - she's in our local area and we seriously considered her. However, having no experience of bunny ownership, we decided the best thing would be to email the lady and suggest some of our local rescues (with a view to offering a lift there) - we've had no response as yet. Do you have any suggestions for anything else we could do?

My door is open for this little sweetheart. Could we get a bunny run from Devon to Southampton or is it too unrealistic? I just can't stand by and do nothing. I know we can't save them all, but if this run can be done, I can offer her a forever home.

Try and see if you can organise something in the transport request section, but you better speak to the owner first and tell her about RU and RR and see if she will let you have it:D

Try and see if you can organise something in the transport request section, but you better speak to the owner first and tell her about RU and RR and see if she will let you have it:D

Yes was just looking in the transport section and have pm'd GlisGlis for an update about whether she is even still available.:D ( had to get clearence from o/h too)!:lol:

So the thread about preloved and freeads last week meant nothing? This rabbit is NOT at risk. I don't know how you are so patient kayj after everything that was said. This makes my blood boil. Please someone BAN THE PRELOVED AND FREEADS LINKS :censored::censored::censored:

So the thread about preloved and freeads last week meant nothing? This rabbit is NOT at risk. I don't know how you are so patient kayj after everything that was said. This makes my blood boil. Please someone BAN THE PRELOVED AND FREEADS LINKS :censored::censored::censored:

Why are you being so aggressive? I accept there are many bunnies out there that need help and some more than others, but we are not always in a position to help and when we are, it really doesn't matter which part of the chain we help surely? It all still helps. If this rabbit doesn't go into rescue, it's a place spare for the rescue. If you prefer I'll happily have a bun from the rescue ( and already have done), it's only one stop further along the chain and it will make room for this bun in rescue. Please don't judge, we are all just trying to help in the little way we can. I personally don't look on pre-loved or any other free-ads, I'm just responding to a request for help on this forum. With 30,000 made homeless a year why does the direction they get re-homed in matter?

My door is open for this little sweetheart. Could we get a bunny run from Devon to Southampton or is it too unrealistic? I just can't stand by and do nothing. I know we can't save them all, but if this run can be done, I can offer her a forever home.

Maizy - I am travelling from Devon to Portsmouth on Weds 7th May. I am happy to do a bunny run to you. I do have an appointment that I cannot miss at 12pm though so you would have to be available in the Portsmouth area about 11.30 on Weds 7th or she would have to stay in the car which I will not do.

If I can help in any way then let me know.

Shiv

The original thread was posted before Kayj's thread last week?

Calm down, please.

There is enough upset on the forum at the moment to start petty arguements.

Last edited:
Back