• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reading to Lancashire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Nix

Gemma has been approved as Willis' new owner,:thumb: but we need a bunny run to get him there!

I need to arrange transport from Reading to Lancashire.

I could get him as far as Birmingham on the 26th April, but if anyone is able to help sooner than that it would be brilliant :)

Thanks!

Nix

If Willis can get to Bolton then I am sure Gemma will pick him up from me (that is of course if I don't bunny nap him:lol::lol:)

We have an offer of Reading to Nottingham on either 6th or 13th April (TBC)!

Is there anyone in Notts who can take him up to Bolton?

Here he is as an incentive :lol: - and what a BIG lad he is too! :shock:

Me20and20willis2021.jpg

Thanks for your help arranging this Nix, if he can get as far as Warwickshire/West Midlands then I can collect him from there :D

oh its such a shame, i did Reading to Cumbria today and went straight threw lancashire. i did ask on the other thread about time frames.

i hope he gets to his new home soon!!

I know, I was in the midlands on Saturday myself when I got the message saying it was all ok! I wasn't sure how long it would take for everything to be confirmed.

I could do Nottingham to Stoke or Buxton (or somewhere of similar distance). Perhaps Gemma could meet me part way?

It would have to be a weekend though.

Amy

I may be meeting a friend from the Reading area next Monday..if bun could be got Oxford side of Reading I'm sure she would bring her to me..I could then get bun to Notts..
will confirm tomorrow

I could do Nottingham to Stoke or Buxton (or somewhere of similar distance). Perhaps Gemma could meet me part way?

It would have to be a weekend though.

Amy

Thanks Amy, if he can get to Nottingham then I could certainly meet you in Stoke (spent my good old uni days there!).

Thanks again everyone, all of these offers are much appreciated.

First available Reading - Notts is confirmed as Sunday 13th April.

Amy, would you be available to do Notts to Stoke on that day :)

Thanks for all the offers of help, you guys are amazing :)

I can do Nottingham to Stoke on 13th... but would prefer to do it as early as possible.

Who am I meeting in Nottingham?

Me :wave:
I'll be travelling from Reading - Notts on the 13th, so can't do very early... If another day is better for you, I can hang on to him til then... :)

Hi Faye

What kind of time would suit you?

I was planning to come in O/H's car, rather than my old wreck, but he uses it to go to football on Sunday evenings.

It shouldn't be a problem if I have to use my car...as long as it's still running by then (touch wood) :roll:

Could I meet you at Donington Services?

Amy

Hi Faye

What kind of time would suit you?

I was planning to come in O/H's car, rather than my old wreck, but he uses it to go to football on Sunday evenings.

It shouldn't be a problem if I have to use my car...as long as it's still running by then (touch wood) :roll:

Could I meet you at Donington Services?

Amy

Donnington is fine with me... I'll probably be up around 5ish, if that's ok?

Thank you sooooo much (I know I keep saying it but I want you to know how much I mean it!). Can't wait to meet my big man!

Gemma

Would you be able to meet somewhere on the Nottingham side of Stoke...say Stoke City Football ground?

It's just that I'll be on my own, and don't have a sat nav...so need somewhere that'll be well signposted.

I'm afraid I don't know Stoke at all :oops:

Back