• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mad bunny

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I just had to tell you about Joeys crazy antics this morning, he's actually gone mad :lol:

I opened their utility room to let them out this morning and was sorting their water out, joey would not stop nudging me (i had already said hello to him) then he actually grabbed hold of my trouser leg :shock: He has never done this!!! It wasnt in an aggressive way he was tugging it :lol: I told him to behave and with that he let go and did a huge binky across the kitchen and turned to face me waiting for me to follow him :rolleyes:

So i walked towards him and he was like a puppy on speed! He just shook his head and binkied all round my feet, have no idea what was so exciting about this morning! Have been sat playing with him, he likes me to run my hand on the floor towards him and he does huge binkies in the air then a mad dash round the lounge and comes back for me to do it again :lol:

Also last night fell asleep and woke up to joey using me as a launch pad off the sofa during his laps round the lounge... think he's a little happy to be back from the vets!!

Anyones else buns play like this? Ive never had a bun that likes me to actually be involved in the binkying round the lounge, think he thinks he's a dog! :D

Yeh im going to get my OH half to video him doing it, he loves playing but this morning he was going really crazy :lol: i cant download vids from my phone at the mo dont have a lead to the pc, going to research how to get one :)

Back