• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Personalised photo hutch plaques

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I've gone and ordered one of these of each of my buns, to put on the hutch, these are the pictures I've used they are photoshop creations, we don't have any mini crowns :lol:.

Charlietext-1.jpg

Poppytext-1.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, there is no harm in looking, I think we're all guilty of that, Charlie has a look sometimes :lol:

I can't wait to get these and put them on the hutch and then show everyone what I've been up to, I'm just about to move it back outside now that it's had some modifications made and let them back in it, we've been doing the roof terrace so we've been drilling and building and potting and stuff and the living room is full of boxes etc and they were really unsettled yesterday, even went off their SS so I had to give them other stuff just to be sure they were still eating - I hate seeing them like that (it's Charlie rather than Poppy, she's fairly laid back, he's fine now though bless him)

Back