• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies too big for cage...

It's just another way of saying the novelty has worn off. Maybe they were Easter gifts?

But surely they shouldn't have been taken away from their mum until 8 weeks ... let alone sold via a pet shop, tired of and advertised :( Could this not be a breeder?:?

That young and the cage is already too small? :shock: I don't even WANT to see what they're living in! :shock:
And of course...selling the bunnies must definitely be a lot better than buying a new cage then?

I can't believe this ad.:(:( So much upset when their little lives have only just started. They should still be with their mummy.

Ive sent an email, that was really nice so hopefully i wont get shouted at by the person advising them!! Will let you know if the respond

I suspected breeder too. I thought maybe typo on the age but they look young. I don't think e-mailing will do anything to be honest.

Is any one able to offer help or advice for these bunnies please? I've sent an email but if more people offer bunny advice the better I think!(

Personally I think if you and nursecroft have emailed we should leave it at that. If they get inundated it will just annoy them and they wont listen.

Reading through the add again I guess I can say this isn't a breeder, or at least not a very good one as they don't even seem sure what breed they have:roll:
Might well be just a litter they got for fun or by accident.

I dont normally look at these ads cos theres so many of them and theyre all as bad as each other...but this one says "are able to look after themselves"

what the hell?! :shock:

oooh do they go out and buy & pay for their own hay, change their litter trays and chop their veg?

oooh do they go out and buy & pay for their own hay, change their litter trays and chop their veg?

Why can't me 3 do that:lol:

I have sent an email saying that I 'might be interested' but as of yet have not had a reply. I also asked if they came from a pet shop or did they breed the bunnies themselves. I think that question may have put them off.
I am starting to wonder if it is a scam of some sort, as in the add the owner said they want to meet up somewhere instead of people collecting from the house.:?

Back