• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
We just wanted to say Thankyou to everyone who posted some kind words for us today.It is has been a terrible day and we are all still in a degree of shock. I still can't believe he has gone. He wasn't with us long enough. I have tortured myself with the if's and but's yet on reflection i don't think there is anything we could have done to save Rory, and that's hard to accept. I have to remember the time we had together, not the times we've lost. Lola is being a real trooper but we have brought our mattress downstairs so we can stay with her tonight and keep her company.

I'm going to miss those gorgeous eyes and amazing binkies:cry:

Thanks again

Kirsty, Andy and Lola

Hey Hun :wave:

I've been thinking of you tonight. I text Becca earlier as she was responsible for organising me getting Rory out of the pound :(

I can 100% assure you there was nothing else you could have done for him and I am sure he is, as am I, eternally greatful for all you did do.

He really landed on his paws with you guys. :)

Really, no "thanks" needed. It is a terrible thing to loose that you love and I am only sorry that words is all that I could offer to ease that loss.:(

TP:(

Back