• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiccups

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Do bunnies hiccup? My Emrys was lying beside me when he made little hiccup noises and movements, his wee chest was puffing out involuntarily. He kept on snoozing though and didn't seem bothered.

Yep, Our Blue gets them all the time, so if its anything like babies.......He;s thriving!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yup the little ones get them! i am glad this has been posted i have been meaning to ask but kept forgetting giz gets them if he wolfs down his pellets too quickly:roll::lol:

Thank god, I wasn't sure if it was normal. I was worrying myself with "is a symptom of something life threatening". Emrys is nearly a year now and only seems to get them when he's is resting and thats not often becuase he's super hyper:lol:. Although from midnight to 8am he sleeps like a baby on my bed. He jumped on me at 6am this morning though :censored:

Back