• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sheds

haha i wouldnt be allowed that in the garden!!

basically my mum n dad r looking after the buns while i am away at uni, altho i will be back many weekends and allholidays. So to take it easier 4 my mum we are looking into getting a shed, i have a run with only has 3 sides bcus of the way it used 2 to go against a hutch my dad made, so i dont need a run.

my budget is £170ish

Not got much to say on sheds, but we got Bindi's from Focus, twas £99 in October last year, and we've done a few alterations to it, like splitting the door into a stable door, and meshing it, next thing is to but a window in the door cos she loves looking out.

just reminded me that we found the receipt for it earlier when Bindi was running around the lounge, so gave it her with the comment, "there you go Bindi, you can eat that if you want" expecting her to ignore it like normal, but nope, we now have bits of receipt and lots of tooth marks in it, hehe

Not got much to say on sheds, but we got Bindi's from Focus, twas £99 in October last year, and we've done a few alterations to it, like splitting the door into a stable door, and meshing it, next thing is to but a window in the door cos she loves looking out.

just reminded me that we found the receipt for it earlier when Bindi was running around the lounge, so gave it her with the comment, "there you go Bindi, you can eat that if you want" expecting her to ignore it like normal, but nope, we now have bits of receipt and lots of tooth marks in it, hehe

I've seen the £99 one, they don't deliver it though according to the website

i live ten minutes from focus so it dusnt matter abotu delivery :D

im going down to focus wirth my dad soon cus h wants a noo loo aparantly so i will have a peek!

Unless I'm blind, it doesn't mention the size does it? ETA oops just seen dimensions, whats 158cm (width) x 150cm (depth) in feet??

It looks nice though, lets in plenty of light

Its 5ft by 5ft inside and really good quality, has T & G roof and floor :) I have a run attached to mine for a foster bun. I have a couple of dog kennel runs 12 x 6 and a 10 x 6 but couldnt fit anymore in hence the playhouse :roll:

abun217.jpg

With wire inner door so main door can be left open

abun208.jpg

Its 5ft by 5ft inside and really good quality, has T & G roof and floor :) I have a run attached to mine for a foster bun. I have a couple of dog kennel runs 12 x 6 and a 10 x 6 but couldnt fit anymore in hence the playhouse :roll:

abun217.jpg

With wire inner door so main door can be left open

abun208.jpg

:wave:how much is that playhuose? xx

Back