• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHEAP Pet bedding in Ikea-Found something else too

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I went in today and picked up two pieces of this, it's very similar to vetbed, I also got some bowls, they had some quite good stuff

I really want to buy this but it was out of stock :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently they also do wicker chairs for kids that are untreated that buns love to sit on & chew... must make a trip to Ikea...:rolleyes:

I got some of that last time I was there... that's the stuff I had to take away from Jack virtually straight away cos he looked like he was eating it :shock:
There were about 5 small bald patches in it and I couldn't see any of it in the run so I wasn't taking any chances... daft bloomin rabbit :rolleyes::lol:

Wow! I'm pimpin' the hutch at the moment (I will post pics when I'm done) and have just come across these, shall I do it (o/h won't be amused but sod him)

Well Poppy certainly approves, they have it in the dog crate at the moment whilst we have brought their hutch in and removed the doors ready to pimp and she's just rolled right onto her back and laid beside charlie with all paws in the air, she looks so funny- trying to get a pic but she keeps moving when I reach for the camera, she's so cute and loves being inside :love:

My friends bunnies have these and I'm hoping to get some next time I'm there http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20116943 They love them, running into them, putting their paws up at the back and rolling them around! :D

I've got 2 of these for mine. Just thrown the 1st one away today as they have finally killed it. It's been wiskar-less for a while, but they have finally burrowed through it completely at the bottom.

My 2 spend hours in them!!

I've got a few of the Ikea tents... the first thing all of mine have done is make a hole in the back so they're more of a tunnel than a tent :rolleyes: :lol:
The wicker dog baskets go down a treat too!

Back