• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babys, Babys, Babys

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Heres the Belgian hare mayhem:lol:
hopeandharebabys014.jpg

hopeandharebabys019.jpg

hopeandharebabys022.jpg

hopeandharebabys007.jpg

hopeandharebabys015.jpg

hopeandharebabys029.jpg

hopeandharebabys045.jpg

hopeandharebabys042.jpg

hopeandharebabys040.jpg

hopeandharebabys006.jpg

hopeandharebabys048.jpg

hopeandharebabys046.jpg

The little monsters are every where!:lol:

omg omg omg my FAVE bunnies in the world! Their coats are sooooooooooooooooo soft..like silk...or the velvet ones too :love: ooooh

:love: i think i jsut melted.. (where;'s the "biting the lip" smiley? :lol:)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh they are so beautiful, when i have a big house and stables with lots of land im gonna have some :) (she says dreaming) :D

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH look at those ears! How I love big pointy bunny ears. Congrats to bunny mummy & 2 legged mummy also

Gorgeous! :love:

Hope you dont mind me asking though, but their hutch looks a little small and mum can't stand upright by the looks of it, is this just a temporary hutch?

Gorgeous! :love:

Hope you dont mind me asking though, but their hutch looks a little small and mum can't stand upright by the looks of it, is this just a temporary hutch?

its one of the 5ft long hutches she can stand upright as the hutch is 24inches high pics just dont show it very well she also has a run but is locked away during the night.
but yes its a temp hutch.

Back