• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another odd cat pose...

buddabun

Warren Veteran
this was Ols washing his eight bellies earlier. anyone else's cat sit like this??

MUFFIN TOP!

DSC_2286.jpg

DSC_2287.jpg

PS he isnt really that fat, he looks even MORE enormous in photos!!!

god please excuse the awful "faux demin" army issue sofas :oops: you kind of blank them out after a while :oops:

and yes he is old and fat but he's not THAT fat honest!!! and he IS on a diet!!!!!

One of our cats, Maizie, sits like that sometimes.....only with her legs sprawled further apart! :roll: We are always telling her how unlady-like she is!!! :lol:

He's a gorgeous kitty!!! :D :D

"chunky love muffin"?!?!?!? he would be HUGELY insulted if i told him that..

i usually jsut call him ginger f****r... in an affectionate way of course :lol: :love:

this was Ols washing his eight bellies earlier. anyone else's cat sit like this??

MUFFIN TOP!

DSC_2286.jpg

DSC_2287.jpg

PS he isnt really that fat, he looks even MORE enormous in photos!!!

haha he's such a handsome chap, My missy bunny used to sit like that when she was little to wash her belly. Doesnt do it much anymore:rolleyes:

god please excuse the awful "faux demin" army issue sofas :oops: you kind of blank them out after a while :oops:

and yes he is old and fat but he's not THAT fat honest!!! and he IS on a diet!!!!!

Army issue? That's not bad at all. When I was a kid they were a hideous green thready kind of thing, highlighted with ornage accessories (I think my mum still has the laundry basket to this day) but that was mid 70s!

Your pic made me think of my ex's cat Pickles who used to sit just like that to kind of erm... suckle herself...

Back