• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this hutch?

Anyone else? i need opinions because i am hoping to order a new hutch i the next couple of weeks. :)

I did like it it just thats i want to get a new hutch sooner rather then later but im on a bit of a budget.

If you're having a single tier hutch you need it to be 6ft x 2ft x 2ft, a two tier 5ft, like Becki sugget the HH company are good and not expensive

i'm not to clear on what the measurements include (is it total height (inc legs) and width including roof?

Is it for your current rabbits or rabbits you are adopting? If it's one's your adopting check with the rescue what they'll accept. Some will be okay with a 5' hutch or a two storey 4' others won't.

If it's for your own bunnies and you're on a budget my recommendation would be to spend the money on a big run (you get more for your money) and save up for a hutch.

There a 6ft one i like on ebay depending on how much is missing from by bank account i may be able to afford it depending if theres no bidders. It ends on 4th april so fingers cross but ill keep looking.

I ordered my first ever hutch from there. A four foot double storey one. It is not that big inside as it is not 2ft deep and the ramp takes up a lot of room.

I made a mistake in my opinion buying one of their hutches. Would recommend the ebay one mentioned above.

I think it is,if you also have a run for them to play in,it is much better than a lot i have seen,hope you get it,have you checked Happyhutch company or are their hutches much more expensive?
You are obviously doing a lot of research and i hope you find a wife for your bunny xx

Happy hutch company is a bit expensive for a good size hutch. Hopefully my neighbor will be building us a large run for Jack when the whether gets a little bit better. :)

Don't buy from that company - a lot of people have had bad experiences with them! They're often confused with UKpetsupplies who are great - but these guys are bad news [and have several different names].. I would find an alternative - I just bought a 6ft x 4ft Happy Hutch + Run combo for £130 delivered and it's fab :) Remember, you get what you pay for and you'll end up spending more money in the long run if you get a cheapo one :)

Back