• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vivarium- post your pics

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I have two female leopard gecko's that have stayed with my parents whilst we have sorted the house out but I'm moving them over, we have the better reptile vet and more access to food for them. I'd like to get a completely new set up for them but could do with some inspiration so please can you post pics of yours?

:? dont have vivs any more but will be watching this thread with interest - love seeing other people's set ups :)

I couldn't do that I'd be scared of standing on one of them, I let them out to run around in a room though so they aren't in their viv all the time.

Sorry, I was just kidding. My sister lives in Florida and kids think the geckos that get inside are pets :D

Sorry, I was just kidding. My sister lives in Florida and kids think the geckos that get inside are pets :D

:lol: I did wonder if that's what you meant but was having a dumb moment :lol:

You could keep an iguana or a bearded dragon in a house though so long as they had access to a basking spot

Back