• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which name suits this bunny best?

Which name do you think suits this bunny best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

JoBananas

Reading through the recent thread about renaming rescue bunnies got me thinking. :idea:

This stunning girly came to live with us in October last year: :love:

tn_syrup.jpg

She was called Georgia when we had her and we renamed her Syrup. Now though I am thinking that we should have kept her as Georgia and keep calling her Georgia when I talk to her by mistake so perhaps it suits her better?

What do you think?

We always go for more human names so itd have to be Georgia for us, but it all comes down to taste and obviously her personality etc which we dont know about

:wave:

I think you should stick with Georgia :D if you keep calling her Georgia by mistake maybe it suits her better? :D

Georgia rolls off the tongue better IMO!

she is a stunning rabbit :)

she has the same colouring as my first two buns Seleni and Kounelli

Thank you for your lovely comments! She is a gorgeous bun - both in looks and temperament :love:

Hard to believe that someone handed her into the RSPCA when she was pregnant :cry: They rehomed the babies quickly but Mom was left because everyone said that she was too big.

Like Mika says - Big girls are beautiful! Sooty sure agrees with that statement :lol:

Awwww Thanks Chloe :D

Will have to squeeze another picture in my sig this week! :D

By the way - Merry and Hollie will definitely be keeping their names :thumb:

Well - it looks like she will be Georgia again!

Last edited:
Back