• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Recipes!!!

Kibbles

Mama Doe
You all probably thought I was mad from the title, but no, I don't eat rabbit and I don't intend to :oops:

I made this thread just so that you can post all your food recipes which your bunnies enjoy!!! (Hopefully I'm not the only one that makes my bunny food...)

Post Post Post!!!
Rabbit 'Soup'
Ingredients:
1 banana
1 small, sweet clementine
grated carrot, shavings
carrot tops
DIRECTIONS:
In a bowl, mash up the banana with a fork. Add a tiny amount of water to the banana, and continue to mash.

Using your hands, squeeze one piece of the clementine into the banana, so that the juices are in it. Throw out the excess part of the clementine piece. Do the same with the rest of the clementine pieces, one by one.

Thoroughly stir in the clementine juice you've just made, and grate the carrot. Put the carrot shavings in the mixture, and thoroughly stir.

Before serving to your bunny, chop the carrot tops into small pieces and stir inside the mixture.
Use as much of the mixture as your bunny needs, and freeze the rest of the mixture. Defrost before serving again.

wondered wat the thread was going to be from the title!!!:shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: does your bun like it then?x

Hmmm, I've always been told and read, that citrus is bad for them. Perhaps not though, maybe my knowledge is getting out of date:shock:

:shock: Well off the subject of that!
Post your own bunny recipes!!!

Got me worried now... :oops: I decided to try the orange today, usually he's had it without the orange. But ah, well... we'll see what happens :shock:

Ours often have a segment of clem as a treat and its never affected them badly, except giving them a soaking wet mouth and chest so they spend ages giving it a good grooming after:D

:shock: omg spooky, i was running after my daughter today as she was eating an orange, hoping i could get any segments she dropped so Daisy Doo didn't eat any...if only i'd have blooming well known :roll::lol:

Ahh the juices are sure to be less harmful. I make my lot birthday salds without dressings of course:lol:

Panacur sandwhich:

For those that don't like to be syringed!

2 small pieces of spring green
2 cm mashed bananna
Appropriate amount of panacur
put banacur and bananna between the spring greens est voila

Also alot of citrus isn't good as it is acidic and can upset their tums, but I have heard of people giving a little tiny bit of acidity in the form of citrus or cranberry which may help to neutralise wee (which is alkaline) to help break up stones or prevent them from forming.

Back