• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just did another photoshoot...(laura heres the pics of skipper!)

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
for one of my boarders...skipper! hes so sweet!
skipperbasket.jpg

skipper8copy.jpg

skipper6.jpg

skipper4blackandwhite.jpg

skipper5.jpg

skipper9.jpg

Last edited:
hes so lively lol he just kept jumping out! bless him! :)

havent done a photoshoot for a while so was excited about doing this one!

The photo with the red background is brilliant. I'm sure a photo like that would make black bunnies more popular.

The photo with the red background is brilliant. I'm sure a photo like that would make black bunnies more popular.

i wish i was close to a rescue because i am so sure if i did little photoshoots 4 the rescue buns they would be snapped up sooner, especially the black ones! unfortunatly im not close to any on this forum xxx

He is gorgeous......and your pics are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you were close to where I am.....I would LOOOOOVE you to do a photoshoot of Timmy for me!!!:D

BTW.....I LOVE your new siggie!!! :D :D :D

i would love to photograph all of your buns! quite a few people get them done now when they board their bunnies here, its proving very popular!

i thought a nice summery siggie would take the yucky weather away hehe x

The effects of this obviously haven't reached Eastbourne yet!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

*peers out the window at the torrential rain and gales*

it actually wasnt too bad today here, sunny and warm, peanut was curle dup like a dog on the grass n jelly was binkying all around him so they were happy!

i wish all u guys were near me so that i could photograph your bun buns! and ive always wanted 2 do a dutch bunny photoshoot cus i hav some great ideas!!!

Back