• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holland Lop??

rianne23

Mama Doe
ook guys so what do u think? perhaps my Daisy Doo is a Holland Lop??
323.jpg

I think holland lop is the US term for a mini lop. She looks like a mini or a dwarf lop to me, although I'm no expert. I'd probably pluck for a dwarf though x x

holland lops and dwarf lops are the same..... daisy doesnt look small enough to be a swarf lop and her head shape is different

id say shes a frenchie

xx

:shock: my god i am soooo confused!! lmao!! what is my bunny?!! haha!! erm....ok shall i put other pics up? x:roll::lol:

cus my vet told me peanut was a holland lop, n then anther vet told me was a dwarf n i said 'but ive been told hes a holland lop' n he said there the same, just UK is swarf, US is holland!

Oooh, she looks like my Hazel! :) You can see her in my sig.

Hazel was advertised as a Holland Lop. Before she arrived here, I did some research into the breed. They were said to be the smallest of the lop breeds (and if Hazel is 'small' then I'll eat any of my hats...). Plus, Holland Lops have squishy faces, with snub noses. ^^ Hazel has a longer nose, like your bunny... So I've always considered Hazel a Holland Lop cross of some sort. Maybe your Daisy is, too? Either way, I feel like shouting 'SNAP!' 'cos she looks so much like Hazel... :lol:

So the holland is the equivilent to the dwarf then? So what's the equivilent to the mini? lol Do they call it a dwarf in the US? :shock:

x x

Oooh, she looks like my Hazel! :) You can see her in my sig.

Hazel was advertised as a Holland Lop. Before she arrived here, I did some research into the breed. They were said to be the smallest of the lop breeds (and if Hazel is 'small' then I'll eat any of my hats...). Plus, Holland Lops have squishy faces, with snub noses. ^^ Hazel has a longer nose, like your bunny... So I've always considered Hazel a Holland Lop cross of some sort. Maybe your Daisy is, too? Either way, I feel like shouting 'SNAP!' 'cos she looks so much like Hazel... :lol:

SNAP!!! My gosh she is identical to Daisy Doo!!!:shock:WOW!! So they really are Hlland lop X then? :lol:

I just claim Hazel is a Holland Lop cross. :lol: Makes it easier... Bella, her baby, looks absolutely nothing like her. She's white and speckly, with a snubbed little face and lop ears that stick up - they're not the right shape or size to be uppity ears, or they don't look it... All big, and rounded at the tips.

SN850524.jpg

That's a larger photo of my Hazel-bun. ^^ I never think photos do her justice, her fur never looks it's best... but your photo of Daisy is very similar to how Hazel's fur looks. If only my camera would play nice and let me take a really good photo of my loppy girl.

well if they are holland/mini lops what is my alvin :lol::lol::lol::lol: hes got a flat ish face :? :? :? :?

hmmmmm i agree, Daisy looks odd in her picies lol she is much prettier in reality :roll::D I think she is hollond x then like ur ickle hazel. Daisys babies looked like her a lot...:D (i rescued her frm a life of breeding at 6mths old)

hmmmm walt looks like a dwarf/mini lop to me..

Back