• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starsky's had his vet trip! (Been vaccinated)

Kibbles

Mama Doe
I'm really happy now :D Yesterday Starsky went to his wonderful new vet(Jane, I was told by her that you go there more or less every day :shock::shock:) and he had his myxi vaccination.
He also had his claws trimmed for free; the vet said he'd be alright but when she picked him up to be weighed he made a *slight* scratch in her neck :shock: so she trimmed his claws :oops:

She also recommended that when I get him a friend I get her from ARC, which I was planning on doing anyway :D

And I LOVE this lady - she was telling my mum all the benefits of neutering so I'm just squealing on the inside, 'WOOHOO!' :oops:

Christabel is Super at what she does. The whole team at the Surgery is great, sooo friendly and very supportive. I owe a lot to them.

m
xx

Aww Im so glad Cristabel pointed out how important things are to your Mum! :D Did your Mum say anything about neutering etc when you got home? Well Done hun, Its so good to see people really trying to give their buns the best despite a few hurdles - and your doing a wicked job! :D X

Aww Im so glad Cristabel pointed out how important things are to your Mum! :D Did your Mum say anything about neutering etc when you got home? Well Done hun, Its so good to see people really trying to give their buns the best despite a few hurdles - and your doing a wicked job! :D X

She didn't mention it when we got home, but while Christabel was explaining the benefits my mum was like, 'Oh yes right, okay, yes ohh right okay' :D
And Christabel also mentioned that she wouldn't neuter Starsky on that exact day on that same trip that he was vaccinated for several reasons, as if my mum was about to suggest it :D

Back