• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bruce and Arnie

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Bruce - if you thnk I'm staying still for photos you're bonkers! There is far too much to chin, eat and escape from here!! :rolleyes:

CIMG9520.jpg

CIMG9521.jpg

CIMG9518.jpg

Arnie - Bruce might be the blue eyed boy but I have it on good autority I am absolutely gorgeous and a proper snuggle bun!! :D

CIMG9526.jpg

CIMG9524.jpg

They are gorgeous and sooooo friendly. They were too thin to neuter when they came in so are currently on a 28day panacur and bulk up diet which finishes in acouple of weeks - then they will neutered, vax'd and looking for their new homes :D

Being entire males at the mo they're not bonded so no, will be rehoming them seperately :D

:shock: Really reeeally cant take another one at the mo, am absolutely skint :cry: I might have a new job in a few weeks, if it comes off then I'd definately be interested!! Sure he will get snapped up though, hes absolutely beautiful :love: X

Back