• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need vibes!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Well today saffron had her girlie op.... she is ok after me worrying all day, just need lots of poo vibes!!!

Sending poo vibes :)

Two of our young girlies were speyed today, one has started passing nice stools yet she is the quieter of the two.

If they havn't started munching by tomorrow it will be syringe feed time :rolleyes: but I usually find them much more active in the morning.

Oh thanks guys :)

thankyou sooz, she is with the vets overnight, they are keeping an eye on her for me to makesure she goes and eats ect, joey is with her, my house is so quiet!! At work at the mo, cant wait to pick them up!!

VIBES for your girls too x

25 minutes and counting before i they are open and i can ring, please let her have pooed so i can bring her home, its far too quiet here!!!!

Sending Poo vibes :lol: Hopefully will work as we are in same area. Let us know how Saffron is doing now?

Yay she's home :D is pooing, weeing, drinking and eating :D the vibes worked, thankyou!

Obviously shes a little quiet but hoping round ok and has been washing herself, they said they gave her plenty of pain relief, she must have cold little tummy now its all shaved bless her.

Anyone know how sooz buns got on?

They've both been syringe fed this morning and had there pain relief topped up.

They are quite lively in themselves but not eating as well as I would like, depsite both of them pooing.

Glad your bun is OK :)

Oh good im gald, yeh saffy's stuffing her face as usual :lol: nothing comes between her and her food! Joey is currently flat out in the middle of the lounge making lots of content noises because he's being tickled by my OH :D

Back