• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

giant rabbit - essex

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
my brothers girlfriends family are looking for a giant rabbits... asked me if i could help. There is only briar patch rescue in essex so does anyone have any Giants and they would consider doing a bunny run to Essex??

just wanted to advise them before they went to a breeder or pets at hone. If no, could anyone point me in the direction of a good essex giant breeder? i wouldnt go to a breeder but this is their choice so if they do end up going to a breeder iw ould just like to point them in the right direction???

There are several listed in RR, but also on Gumtree, as rehomes. Are they definately suitable bunny owners?

tbh i dont know them, but i assume a home check would be needed anyway which would determine whether they are or not. they didhave a giant rabbit years ago, and i think they miss having them around x

Back