• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got this hucth.

I had the 6x2x2 version of this hutch but it was kept in a summerhouse and not outside. It was a really good size and there was plenty of room in it for my 2 medium buns. However, I wasn't confident enough to put it outside in the better weather as we aren't very sheltered here and I thought it might get blown over. I was also concerned about how I was going to weather proof the bottom half as it is all open:roll: I've now got a shed that they live in and they both love it:)

The one that you had the link to is very small. It's only 4' wide and each section is only 1.5 ft high. As well as that, the depth is only 18inches and the ramp will take up most of the living area which will leave the bun just a narrow shelf to sit on at the top. EDITED:roll: Just realised the link shows other sizes!!! The 5' one would be a bit better, but the 6' one best of all as each level is 2'high.:)

Last edited:
Thank You. as for the one from ebay has anyone bought from that company before as i dont like using ebay.

Yes me, they are excellent. They custom made mine so the runs were 2ft tall.

They look like this, they are very big

STA72850.jpg

Yes me, they are excellent. They custom made mine so the runs were 2ft tall.

They look like this, they are very big

STA72850.jpg

Cool, i might go for that one when i can afford too. How long did it take for them to deliver it and what are the locks like as my garden isnt very secure.

Back