• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good condition?????

Sorry, but: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I give that 5* though obviously - with that "patio door" sized view there is no way I could rate it anything less!

Yup maisydaisystar! "Having a laugh" certainly popped into my head too! "Buy it now £40!!" indeed - :lol::lol::lol: It looks as steady as something nursery children would construct from papier-mache and brown paint!!!:shock:

TP;)

To be honest, even though it isn't aesthetically pleasing, it's a great size! At 6ft, it's far better than the majority of homemade 'rabbit' hutches that end up on ebay...

Yeah at least it's a good size, the wire mesh would need replacing and probably need some tlc but for someone with a small hutch looking for a cheap way to give the buns more space it can't be that bad?

at least its a nice size :/ I dont think its really possible to tell what condition its in cos the photo is so poor but i would question where are the doors :? unless its top open only

Oooh thats ugly! Top opening only by the looks of it..... oh hang on, its 6ft isnt it, it may be usful afterall..... it can double up as a coffin!:lol::lol::lol:

Oooh thats ugly! Top opening only by the looks of it..... oh hang on, its 6ft isnt it, it may be usful afterall..... it can double up as a coffin!:lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: would you want to spend eternity in that thing?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i clicked on the link n 4 sum stupid reason loads of windows popped up and i wasnt even clicking it and suddenly i had 48 I.E windows showing me that hutch!!!

i clicked on the link n 4 sum stupid reason loads of windows popped up and i wasnt even clicking it and suddenly i had 48 I.E windows showing me that hutch!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i had that when i first got my lappy... had to turn summat off... ohhhh i cant remeber what it was tho... summat to do with the mouse bit... arrrgggghhhhh empty brain :oops:

edit - i remeberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (i think) i had to turn off the tap to click setting in the touchpad settings bit... i had such a strop too phoned ste at work to tell him id broken the stupid laptop :oops::oops:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i had that when i first got my lappy... had to turn summat off... ohhhh i cant remeber what it was tho... summat to do with the mouse bit... arrrgggghhhhh empty brain :oops:

:lol:yeah yeah, excuses excuses!!

edit - i remeberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (i think) i had to turn off the tap to click setting in the touchpad settings bit... i had such a strop too phoned ste at work to tell him id broken the stupid laptop :oops::oops:

lol i jus went 'DADDDDDDDDDDDD my latops broken!!!" n he went 'it better not be!!' lol ooopsie!!

Back