• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my fosters have a new home

jesska

Alpha Buck
millie and masiey have a home. and its perfect for them. they are going to live like princesses. i dont know if i wanna cry or jump up and down im going to miss them girlies.

i just woundered if they was a booklet on that rabbit website i could give bunny owners e. information and facts of been new bunny owners. i dont think i would dare make one just incase it was wrong.
and so i could use this when any bun went its new home.. just something they might not know might be in.
and maybe at the end my numbers just in case they need my help

what do you think of the idea?
jessica

it's sad when they go. I'm very excited becuase I'm going to see an x foster this weekend *skips*

I don't know about a leaflet but there are the threads is rabbit care you could point them to.

he he he........no he's not! He'll probably think I've come to take him away from his best bud Ant.

ps do I here him saying "oi where's my picci on your siggi"

Back