• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Shed - where to get one??

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

we're selling the house and moving and my 2 indoor buns will need to be moved outside in the next fortnight or so. So am looking for a new shed/playhouse for them which i can attach a run onto etc.

Where have you guys bought stuff from and what were the prices?

The 7x5 shed that my other two live in was bought a while ago and we can't remember how much we paid for it - poss about £350?

Need something as cheap as poss really so any info welcome!!

I've just bought the cheapest shed I could find,a 6x4 for £109 from B&Q, as by the time I fully line it and add a run, it'll have cost as much as an expensive shed alone.

I've already got a 6x4 and I'm happy with way I can adapt and add to it. Its not great quality, but it doesnt need it to be, it'll have an extra coat of petsafe protection inside and out, before I put it together, extra floor boards topped with lino and the sides lined with ply (foxes can easily pull panels off sheds) so I line for safety. :)

Plus I can almost see B&Q from my house so it was very convenient.

Last edited:
i've seena 6ft by 6ft on wilko's website for £150, plus £20 delivery - so that's looking hopefull!

will check on ebay again too, but didn't see anything decent in my budget last time.

The little blighters had been pooing on the carpet in the spare room and we are getting new carpets throughout the house, ready for selling. So the monkeys have to go outside as we can't risk them messing up the new carpet too!!! :roll::lol:

i've seena 6ft by 6ft on wilko's website for £150, plus £20 delivery - so that's looking hopefull!

will check on ebay again too, but didn't see anything decent in my budget last time.

The little blighters had been pooing on the carpet in the spare room and we are getting new carpets throughout the house, ready for selling. So the monkeys have to go outside as we can't risk them messing up the new carpet too!!! :roll::lol:

The Wilkinson £150 one, is 6x4, its similar to the B&Q one at £109, that I've just bought.

I dont think there is a link, cos I dont think its on the website.... I'd been waiting for the cheap 6 x 4's to come back into stock since oct/nov. They were originally £99, went out of stock and were due to come back in stock at £115 but they never arrived. Now the summer stock has arrived and the price has gone up to 'summer prices' at £129... but this week there was £20 off.

Give your local branch a call, but ask to speak to someone who knows about the sheds..... or they'll tell you the cheapest 6 x 4 is £199... its definately not. :wave:

Just to add, the cheap one is in their little magazine thingy.

Back