• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many cats can you fit in the top of an airing cupboard?

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Well 3 so far............

DSCF0002-14.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL! my six wouldn't dare get that close to each other - there would definately be claws out and fur flying!

Bless 'em :D

:lol: aw bless them. olly dared venture into my wardrobe last night so i shut the door.. he didnt notice and when i opened it again to apologise he was curled up snoozing and annoyed that I had interrupted him!!

cats are weirdos :love:

:lol::lol::lol: That is so funny. Ellie will wait in stealth mode until I'm armed full of ironing to go in the airing cupboard. When the door is open and I'm defencless, she will leap from behind scale up to the top shelf where i can't reach her and all you see is a tabby tail disappear to the back of the cupboard and then hear a purr. I have tried to stretch to move her before now and the purr changes to a hiss. Can't think why?:roll::lol:

Back