• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mad Magazine...

... I don't know when it came out but I've just ordered the latest copy (Issue 6) of Bunny Mad Magazine... I can't wait for it to arrive...

Wonder why I'm so excited :oops:

Hannah

For those of you who don't know Barley sugar is on the front cover and looks absolutely gorgeous, what a star! You can also buy Barley merchendise and 25% of the proceeds are being donated to our very own Rabbit rehome!

I thought that your Barley when I looked on the Bunny Creations website. Haven't got mine yet. Hopefully it will come shortly.

For those of you who don't know Barley sugar is on the front cover and looks absolutely gorgeous, what a star! You can also buy Barley merchendise and 25% of the proceeds are being donated to our very own Rabbit rehome!

Yes I meant to mention, Lisa has done a whole range of merchandise with that same photo of Barley, and of course the sale will help homeless rabbits etc. I've examples of it, the sticky notes and greeting card are lovely - the former too nice to write on!

Hannah

:wave:I got my copy today in the post! I have subscribed so I don't miss a copy:lol::lol:
Barley is such a cute pin up:D

:love:your welcome loobie Lou, Jamie is a cutie!! that is one of the perks of creating the magazine., all the gorgeous bunny photos I get to see! :love:
you must enter the comp!

babybunnies3-thanks! hoe you enjoy it! your bunnies are gorgeous so you must enter the cutest bunny 2008 photo comp in this issue!

that goes for all of you with cute bunnies!!!:D

Back