• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beatrix keeps falling over UD been to vets

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Not all the time, but I have noticed her do it once and Bryn said last night he saw her fall too, :?, she didn't seem bothered when she fell, but I'm hoping she does just have an ear infection, I can't get into the vets until Monday. She certainly doesn't seem ill and it might be that she did just genuinely fall, but nothing is that simple when buns are involved.

Last edited:
Does she trip or stumble or does one of her legs seem to buckle?
Which direction does she fall in?

Sending standing up on feeties vibes for lovely Beatrix. xx

do you not stand you on your feeties all the time then Steph or have you been experimenting with the Karma sutra postions:lol::lol::lol: Mind you, I would imagine slab laying would cause one to be in the doggy style postion alot;):lol::lol::lol:

Its probably nothing to worry about Tree, Beatrix is probaby trying to find an excuse for a day trip out:lol: but sending good luck vines to make sure:D

do you not stand you on your feeties all the time then Steph or have you been experimenting with the Karma sutra postions:lol::lol::lol: Mind you, I would imagine slab laying would cause one to be in the doggy style postion alot;):lol::lol::lol:

Oooooerrrr Im often not on my feeties Denny :shock: :lol: Yeh lets put it down to slab laying :oops: I sometimes find Guy not on his feeties too, mainly after too much Stella :lol::lol:

Oooooerrrr Im often not on my feeties Denny :shock: :lol: Yeh lets put it down to slab laying :oops: I sometimes find Guy not on his feeties too, mainly after too much Stella :lol::lol:

pmslolol, that Stella has a lot to answer for coming between couples, I wish she would hook up with her own kind and find a nice single guy like Bud:lol::lol::lol:

I wish i was not on my feeties today. Wouldn't it be nice to be tucked up under the duvet with a box of choccies, watching a chick flick.

Not falling down vibes heading your way.

Sorry Beatrice is falling over. Could it be that Bryn's moved on from the garage and polished the floor:D

I hope shes okayx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah I did wonder if we'd cleaned the floor recently then I remembered we don't do house work :oops::lol:. Well I just asked Bryn and he said he hasn't seen her fall over, he said he meant when she chucks herself over when she flakes out, ok, I have seen her fall over once, don't think that warrants a trip to the vets :oops::oops::oops:

Do you not have a small animal hospital anywhere near you? If you were falling over you would want to see the doc straight away wouldnt you :oops:

Do you not have a small animal hospital anywhere near you? If you were falling over you would want to see the doc straight away wouldnt you :oops:

If I went to the docs every time I fell over I'd have my own reserved seat :lol:
She might've just put her foot down awkward or something. I'd keep an eye on her but wouldn't worry too much.

i dont want to scare you but with my rabbit smudge who died about 6 weeks ago, we noticed he would fall every now and then (i only saw him do it the once though) onto his side but get right back up after. then about 1 month or so later one day we got up and he could hardly walk without falling and we took him to the vets to be pts and he had almost gone by the time he had got there. we thought he might of had a stroke but the vets believed it to be a lot more serious!!
hopefully what is wrong with your rabbit is nothing like what was wrong with smudge but i would get him done the vets asap!!

SOAD runs a rescue. She's already said she's going to the vet on Monday and if it seemed anything that serious then she's take Beatrix in straight away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah I did wonder if we'd cleaned the floor recently then I remembered we don't do house work :oops::lol:. Well I just asked Bryn and he said he hasn't seen her fall over, he said he meant when she chucks herself over when she flakes out, ok, I have seen her fall over once, don't think that warrants a trip to the vets :oops::oops::oops:

Phew glad its hopefully just a one-off! Please give nose rubs to Beatrix from me and my fluffs xx:)

Yeah she seems fine, think I was making a mountain over nothing :oops:, going to get her checked to be on the safe side though, although she only had her myx a week last Thursday and she was ok then. :D

Back