• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

recommended LARGE rabbit run

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Hi everyone

I have decided to make a compromise with my o/h and get rid of the shed I intended to use for my rabbits. Thankfully they never got to go it there so they won't miss it! We really haven't got the space for shed and a large run so I have told o/h he can have it for our allotment.

One rabbit is already in a large hutch so would like to get a ready made run to go with it though it will need to be quite high? can anyone recommend anything? If need be I'll get a new hutch as well if they come together.

There are a couple of sellers on eBay that do 6ft hutches with runs. One of them is Happy Hutch company I think, I can't remember the other one.

We got our big hutch from Rydale a year ago.

They are expensive but extremely well made. We wanted each level to be 2foot high and they did exactly that. They built the hutch to my exact requirements. They were really friendly on the phone and I have been really pleased with the hutch - as have sooty & syrup!

Can't praise them or their hutches enough:D

I'm after a large run too.. I really want a 6x4x3 one so that there can be things for the buns to sit on in there... I have yet to find one. There are some really good folding ones on eBay just now but they are not as high as I would like. Think I'll have to ask for a quote to get one made specially.

Back