• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this? never seen anything like it!

:shock: not sure if I like it more than or less than a dog crate - or maybe they are both just hideous eyesores? At least it's creative :D

Someone else posted this a few days ago. I think it is horrible, would never have it in my lounge!

I like the centre part with the holes in they'd have lots of fun with that, it does make your imagine run off though as to what could be created for them.

I love Victorian looking toot :lol:

I would have it, I would never have it shut though, i'd remove the door.
It would be like an activity centre for the buns :D

It reminds me of a tv cabinet that my parents had. I'm never sure which was worse, looking at the TV or looking at the cabinet :lol:

I don't mind it (but then I too like "Victorian looking toot":lol:). It would make a rather good "activity centre" as leanne said. I think it's quite creative...

TP;)

I like it :D i think its much nicer looking than a dog crate. i dont think it would be practical though, being round. looks a bit small though and if you attached a pen it would rather spoil the effect :lol:

I dont know whether i like it or not, not much space from what i could see, didnt realise someone beat me to it by posting it :)

hmmm i quite like it, but i dont think it looks anyway big enough for buns.
It looks like a borrowers house or something!

I actually think I like it! I think if you have a free range indoor bun it would fit in better (looks more like a piece of furniture) than a cage or dog crate! I think it would only be suitable for smaller breeds of buns though.

Back